Friday, June 15, 2012

T - 77 - Confused

Wow, I missed Wednesday's update and didn't even know it.  Yesterday was a total blur.  I had no idea that I missed the daily blog update until it was time to go to bed.  Work has been crazy lately, so unless I set myself reminders to do something, it does not get done.  I usually write the blog post at lunch time, and yesterday I forgot to do that because I didn't have time for lunch.  Anyways, I know its a day late, but hey, better late than never.

Since work was so busy, I didn't get time to make notes of about how the day went.  That means by now (Friday) I'm all confused about what happened Wednesday.  So once again, you'll have to forgive me for the lame quality of this post.  Thankfully, I did enter my meals into My Fitness Pal, so I have some reference.

Here is the update for Wednesday June 13th 2012:

1. Wake up early - Woke up early to have breakfast at home. - 1 point.
2. Eat breakfast - My wife made a healthy meal with egg plants.  It was great.  - 1 points
3. Eat healthy snacks - Also courtesy of the wife.  Some baked lentis cakes with protein. - 1 points
4. Drink more water - I didn't drink as much water as I usually do - 0.5 points
5. Spend 1 hour everyday being active - I wanted to do weights, but couldn't go to the gym.  So I just did cardio again at home - 1 point.
6. Eat a healthy dinner - Protein shake. - 1 point.
7. Watch less TV and sleep early - Watched a movie (Tower Heist), and went to bed. - 2 points.
8. Plan my day/week - Fail - 0 points
9. Blog everyday - I posted Tuesday's update. - 1 point.

Total score: 8.5/10 - 85% - Better than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment