Wednesday, May 30, 2012

T - 89 - Yet Another Night

I had promised yesterday that I was going to workout today morning to make up for skipping the workout. Well, I couldn't wake up early like I had wanted, but I did mange to workout once I was up. Same routine, 60 minutes of cardio. I haven't lifted weights in a while now, so tomorrow I plan to dedicate more time to it.

I'm sure you are used to hearing me complain about eating out every night by now, so I know it won't come as a surprise when I tell that tonight was no different. It was Chipotle night once again. This time was a little better though. I had a chicken burrito bowl with a little bit of brown rice, fajita veggies, black beans, and hot sauce. Not too bad, I think. Though next time I should ask them to put the hot sauce on the side.

Here is the update for tonight:

1. Spend 1 hour everyday being active -  A morning workout for a change.
2. Spend less time watching TV - Didn't happen. On my 3rd hour now.  Failed.
3. Go to sleep and wake up early - Failed on both counts.
4. Eat breakfast - Made myself and egg white omelet, if you can call what I made an omelet.
5. Eat healthy snacks during the day - Forgot to snack. Another fail.
6. Eat a healthy dinner - Chipotle.
7. Drink more water - Done.
8. Plan my day/week - Got a few ideas.  I'll let you know what they are shortly.
9. Blog everyday - Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment