Thursday, May 31, 2012

T - 88 - Mean Green Machine

Its been a productive day.  Had a good breakfast, signed up for myfitnesspal to track my calorie intake, and worked out in the evening.  I also did some research online to get some meal ideas.  Out of all the things I did today, I'm the most proud about dinner.  Not only did we endup eating at home, but we had freshly made juice.  Not just any juice, it was green juice.  Oh yeah, the good (aka yukky) stuff.  I feel like hulk.  I wasn't as hungry as I normally am after a workout.  Maybe it was the fact that I didn't cardio.  Whatever it was, it helped break the eathing out streak.

I feel like I'm back on the wagon, after not working out for 3 days.  The workout was great.  Spent all the time on weights.  Upperbody mostly.  I'm fairly certain I over did it.  So I know I'll be sore for the next couple of days, I just hope it doesn't throw me of the wagon again.  Well, tomorrow is another day.  I'm planning to go to sleep early tonight, meaning now.  It earlier than usual, so that's a good start I guess.

Here is tonight's update:

1. Spend 1 hour everyday being active -  Heavy lifting.
2. Spend less time watching TV - Less than last night, about a couple of hours.
3. Go to sleep and wake up early - Done and done.
4. Eat breakfast - Scrambled eggs with hash. Not quite healthy, but I think it was ok for breakfast.
5. Eat healthy snacks during the day - Didn't happen. Failed.
6. Eat a healthy dinner - It was greeeennnn!
7. Drink more water - Done.
8. Plan my day/week - The research done today has already helped me plan better workouts.  So I'm sure it will help plan the rest of weeks/months.
9. Blog everyday - Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment